Tuesday, April 23, 2019

My Summer FUN!

The Holy Week just passed and I forgot to blog! Well, I am in the office right now, while everyone in the room has no work because of the earthquake yesterday. I thought of writing something instead of getting bored.

Anyway, I was able to scrap last week during the long anticipated Holy Week holiday. I started with doing my Project Life backlog of 2018, gathered my old paper packs and started my 2019 as well. 





I used my old stash... Simple Stories' Daily Grind, buttons, American Craft chipboard letters, assorted stickers, cardstocks, memorabillias and a lot more. I never get tired of doing my pages and looking at the memories we had created. Actually, I also found time to dust-off my old albums. I already made 5 books for my eldest Luigi, 8 books for my bunso Lorenzo, about 5 books for myself and the family, 2 finished Project Life books from 2012-2018 and numerous mini albums. My pages are still intact, except for some old plastic protectors.

It has been more than 15 years of creating and I am still excited to SCRAP!

TFL!   

No comments: