Thursday, July 15, 2021

Christmas in July

I am sharing 2 more layouts I got inspired from a lift from the LB Scrapaholics. This was our first Christmas without my husband. But as they say, life should go on and should not be spent meaningless. 2020 Christmas was celebrated quietly and simple, and with just the three of us with my Mom. 





Merry Christmas 2020, and Peace and Joy 2020... I made 2 separate layouts for Luigi and Lorenzo, since they have separate albums. I used here assorted Christmas cardstock and papers, native twine, buttons, wooden clips, brads, eyelets, 3D and epoxy stickers, assorted AC Thickers letter stickers, Jillibeans round tag and DMC threads. 

And so, this is Christmas made in July! I can't wait for the weekend. I can't wait to mess up scraproom, busy my scissors and do more creating!

TFL.


 

No comments: