Sunday, July 4, 2021

Colorful Scraps! Part 2...

I am sooo in the mood to scrap!

Here are another version of colorful scrap pages...



Love You 2... is another page for Luigi. I am just enjoying life with them and only with them! I used here assorted patterned papers of Simple Stories, DMC threads, buttons, My Mind's Eye layered stickers, foam letters, washi tapes and Tim Holtz's cardstock strip stickers.




Love You Forever... Is for Chuy. I was so happy with the rainbow colors which fits the word FOREVER! I used here again assorted patterned papers, Simple Stories' Daily Grind paper pack, DMC threads, buttons, fibers, chipboard letters, assorted stickers, flowers, a brad and Tim Holtz cardstock strip stickers.

I guess my weekend was well spent again and equally balanced with work and play. Brought home some work, my usual weekend cleaning was done and cooked again chicken lasagna for my boys. I watched 3 movies over the weekend, which I am afraid to be hocked up on long TV hours. My scraproom was messed up on Saturday but now cleaned Sunday night. I am just excited to create more and more... so til the next weekend!

TFL.

 

No comments: