Saturday, September 4, 2021

Luigi's NYC Pages

New York City has always been a bucket list wish for every traveler... I am glad, I was able to bring my boys there before the pandemic. The places we visited there were all the ideas of my Auntie Linda and Uncle Bill, and everything was worth the memory making.

... and memory keeping! Here goes Luigi's NYC experience.

Family Time... Our family picture (minus Dodo) in the Empire State Building pictorial area. It was my 2nd time to come here and I was still amazed. They fixed the interior for great tourist experience. I used here Bazzill white cardstock, assorted PPs scraps, buttons, DMC threads, washi tapes, Memory Mist yellow spray and cardstock phrase stickers.



More of the City...  We rode the subway and came up in the Rockefeller Plaza station, and walked going to the St. Patrick's Cathedral at the 5th avenue. Our second day was another long walk and the first stop was the Empire State Building where we came up at the 86th floor Observatory Views. There were lots of memorabillas along the tour. Then we snacked at Smash Burgers just across the ESB. This multi picture layout was done in Bazzill white cardstock, USA PPs (forgot the paper brand), cardstocks, buttons and DMC threads.


More Arrows... I made this page for a Scrappin' Moms' challenge last year. More of the Empire State Building experience and bottom pictures were in the Ground Zero Memorial. I used here again Bazzill white cardstock, different washi tapes, assorted arrows from AC Thickers, Tim Holtz and cork arrows, buttons, DMC threads, Memory Mist yellow spray, cardstock stickers and Fancy Pants acrylic letters.



Ground Zero's Graffiti Wall...  I love this wall. I dragged the two boys to have their picture taken here. This was just across the World Trade Memorial area. I used this layout as my demo for beginners scrapbookers, this shows the use of shapes and scraps. I used here Bazzill white cardstock, scraps of PPs, cardstock sticker, DMC threads, Memory Mist yellow spray and buttons.



The Big Apple... Again another page of the Empire State Building experience. We also went to NYC's China Town where we had our dinner. On our way home, we took the New Jersey way and so we dropped by at the Liberty State Park and the old train station called Central New Jersey Terminal. I used here DCWV PPs, assorted PPs scraps, buttons, DMC threads and cardstock stickers.

I love NYC! I wish to come back the soonest and praying that this pandemic will be over.

Coming up is his Washington DC experience!

TFL.






No comments: