Thursday, September 2, 2021

My Sun and My Moon!

Sharing some more pages of my boys...

Lately, I have been playing with bright colors. I have been digging up on my scraps and embellishments. It is quite a challenge for me to decorate boy pages since I cannot always use flowers. When the sun is up and the moon is bright, it assumes a whole day of time, this was my idea when I was scrapping these pages. So my boys takes up my day and my forever!  Here goes ...
 


You are my Sunshine... Our children always have that sunshine effect on our lives which brightens and makes our family the happiest. Luigi is that for me. I used here Bazzill white cardstock, Basic Grey pps, assorted pps and cardstock, pom-pom ribbons, moving eyes, DMC threads, and Tim Holtz cardstock phrase stickers. 



Love You to the Moon and Back... The moon is million miles away and this just shows how long I can love you Chuy... and back! I used here DCWV textured cardstock, Basic Grey pps, assorted pps and cardstock, rick rack ribbons, moving eyes, DMC threads, and Tim Holtz cardstock phrase stickers. 

It's Thursday and I am looking forward for the coming weekend... I still have unfinished pages to play on, so see you Saturday!

TFL.



 

No comments: