Monday, August 16, 2021

Comparing...

I cannot help but compare these two piglets! I compare them not to find who is the best among them. But rather, I compare them because they are two unique persons that came from Dodo and me. They may have their strengths and weaknesses, flaws and uniqueness, attitudes and desires... but one thing is sure, they are MINE and they are my greatest blessings.

Here is the same page I did some 15 years ago, and of course, they have their own ways even before. This made me decide to create an adult version. Here goes...







Took me awhile to create these two layouts because of the eyelet setting, but I had fun doing the punching over my husband's wooden chopping board. I used here Bazzill white cardstock, Basic Grey pps, Scenic Route pps, DCWV pps, eyelets, nylon strings, buttons, DMC threads, WRM metal letters and frames, AC Thickers fabric letters and paper flowers. 

It is still FUN to create! TFL.

No comments: