Wednesday, August 11, 2021

At 50...

I am still in the middle of the 4th lockdown and still not reporting to work. I am 100% done with all my scrapbook pages and Project Life backlogs as of today. I am also done with my home chores and still pretty much enjoying my stay at home.

Here is a very simple layout. I celebrated by 50th birthday in 2018 and this is part of my backlog. I had fun digging up my flower stash to find the best rainbow colors to match my life as I entered my golden years. I aimed to use my old stash to really give justice to the word SCRAPS. So here goes... 



At 50... I had a simple celebration of my life on December 2, 2018. The theme was romantic rustic and had a dessert table of  cheese, biscuits, nuts and ham. And of course, main dish of all my favorite food and a carrot cake to blow my candles. Thankful for my family and relatives, my childhood friends and a few officemates who came to celebrate with me. I used here October Afternoon PPS, light violet cardstock, assorted flowers from Prima, MM and from Bangkok, stitch stickers, Scenic Route scraps for the leaves, We R Memory metals and AC Thickers foil numbers.

TFL as always.


 

No comments: