Monday, August 9, 2021

Be Wonderful!

It's Monday and we are in the middle of the 4th lockdown here in the Philippines. Although I had my 2nd dose of the vaccine, it is still safe to stay at home and do other things... well, without being paid! :(

Anyway, I have lots to do at home! Aside from making scrapbook pages and my routine household chores, I am back to organizing my albums and repairing and embellishing some more pages. I am just happy to do this again.

The pictorial we had last June for Chuy's JHS Graduation have a lot of good pictures of my two boys. I just needed to create a little story to tell... here goes!



Be Wonderful Luigi! My eldest is a good cook, weekend biker and explorer, and a dog passionate. I used here Making Memories 12x12 Diecut Stamp base paper, some Scenic Route scraps, Prima chipboard  travel sticker, Echo Park cardstock stickers, buttons, DMC threads, paper die cut flowers, We R Memory metal ornaments, AC foam stickers and washi tape. 



Be Wonderful Chuy! My bunso is also a good cook in the making, stubborn but loving, and a basketball fan but felt sad because his playmate is gone (his Dad). I used here Creative Imaginations base paper, Simple Stories scraps, stickers and journaling card, Scenic Route scraps, AC foam stickers, pearls, DMC threads, paper flowers, wooden birdie button and washi tape.

I was browsing last night my list of finished pages since 2008, I realized I documented 1,632 pages both for my family and for service. I stopped scrapping for a year in 2016, I think that was the time I was busy adjusting to my full time job in the school. Scrapbooking has always been my tension reliever, my weekend relaxation and my mood changer. I will never stop scrapping until there are memories to keep!

Keep on scrapping! TFL!

 

No comments: