Friday, December 31, 2021

Welcome 2022... Thank you 2021!

I am back after 2 months!

As I am doing this many many years ago, I always look back at how the year gifted me and my family with positivity and challenges. 2021 was patient with me in everything. I slowly went back to life after loosing my husband in October 2020. The battle with Covid19 is still here and the world is still very much affected. But life must go on...

Vaccinated!

The good news on the other hand is the invention of vaccines... We are all vaccinated! Thank you Los Banos for giving us these free protection.



My Lorenzo

He turned 17 in March! Although it is still pandemic, he choose to invited some few good friends over lunch at home. He graduated in Junior High School in July with an Academic Achiever and Loyalty Award from Morning Start Montessori School, Inc., Los Banos Branch. Now, he is taking Culinary Art for Senior High School at STI College Calamba. 






My Luigi

Luigi turned 28 in September. He is still the same responsible eldest son and big brother to Lorenzo, Bruno and Coco. The best part is, he has a girlfriend already! I am just excited and hopeful for his new found love.





Me and Myself

I am still with STI College... Although this year was really a tough one for all of us, I am still grateful because I have a job, I am earning and Lorenzo is free for SHS. I am still balancing teaching and administrative tasks as the General Education Program Head on my 6th year.





I went back to taking care of myself... after my December 2020 confinement due to acute anemia and loosing 35 pounds, I slowly went back to myself. I went back to walking, eating less, scrapbooking a lot and found a new hobby, digital scrapbooking in Shutterfly, which I created 4 albums for myself and 3 for others. I had more time to scrap this year. I was able to finish Georgina's pages and clean, organized and labelled my boy's albums.





After moving on a bit with my life... I always come back to thinking about my husband. This year, we celebrated his first Death Anniversary on October 1, 2021. We had the 9-day novena via Zoom with my family. Still sad because he is not physically here with me, but I am more at peace thinking about my dream a day after his anniversary. The white shirt guy and the long slow dance until I got up the following day.



I miss going out, shopping and visiting relatives. But I found my place here at home... in my little house with my two boys and my Mom. I realized, life is more than complete and a blessing.

I can only ask for God's presence and guidance in my everyday life. Travel mercies as I go out for work and Luigi driving me everyday. Good health for all of us including my brothers and their families abroad and my other relatives. Covid19 and the pandemic to end, so we can go back to our normal lives and forget about being anxious. I still have a grateful heart after all these.


Thank you 2021... Welcome 2022 for happy hopes and God's presences.
God bless us all!








 

No comments: