Sunday, February 6, 2022

Ika 10

I'm back in my scraproom!

And I was just excited to finish a few hanging pages since last year. This page was almost done except for the 2021 photo, took me awhile to complete my graduation pictorial pictures here. 

I started with STI College in 2011. I worked as a part time instructor for four years as I completed my masters studies. Then in 2014 second semester, I experienced my 1st full time teaching position with 27 units load. After that, I became the General Education Program Head until this day. Teaching became  a passion since then, which I learned to love through the years...



Ika 10... This page shows my annual graduation pictorial in the college department. I may have transformed my looks through the years, but what is most important to me is what I have imparted as an educator and as a  leader. I used here Bazzill white cardstock, assorted PPS, Anchor calado embroidery thread, MM mini letter/number stickers, assorted paper flowers, pearls, Thickers glittered letters and WRMK metal ornaments.

I'm on my 11th year now... and still counting!
TFL.

No comments: