Sunday, February 6, 2022

More Finished Pages...

My aim in scrapbooking this year is to finish all my backlogs!

I have a few pages and my 2021 Project Life is sitting in my unfinished layout box. Everytime I open it and view the missing parts, I would just close the box and say, "I need to wait for the journal printing, a missing photo, etc." This weekend was a success, I'm done!



Grade 10... Lorenzo finished his 10th Grade in Morning Star Montessori School. He has been there since preschool and I got no complaints from him. He may not be that wise and active in school, but he is just happy with his close friends and going to school. Because of the Pandemic, he needed to homeschool. He got his complete gadget ready for school before his Dad left. The bonus part was, he finished Grade 10 with honors. I used here DCWV frosted cardstock, Simple Stories PPs, DMC thread, assorted scrap and paper flowers, Thickers chipboard letter stickers, metal brads and buttons.




Vaxxed! Our Lorenzo is fully vaccinated with Pfizer. I feel a sense of security and peace facing this terribled Pandemic with his complete vaccinations. I used here WRMK PPs, assorted scraps, DMC threads, assorted stickers for embellishments, assorted Thickers letter stickers, metal key brad, and buttons.

Can't wait for the coming weekends to scrap again... I'm still finishing my 2021 PL. Happy creating peeps!

TFL.


 

No comments: