Sunday, July 17, 2022

Boosted and Protected!


Hey, I'm back after 5 months!

Been blogging since 2007 and until now, I almost forgot how to open my blog to post. So many changes here but I can't get rid of blogging, second love after scrapping hahaha! Anyway, I'm back again.

Our little house was renovated for almost a month. Everything was moved and messed up, and it took me 2 weekends to settle things specially my scrap room. Just today, I was able to sit down and play once again. I had to finish some pages and journal them before I can proceed to more creations. Here's the latest page of Luigi.





Boosted... I was not able to document Luigi's 2 prior COVID19 vaccinations because I was not with him. This time, we were together but on different locations. I made him posed for a remembrance of his booster shot. I used here Bazzil white cardstock, Simple Stories scraps, assorted buttons, DMC threads and Tim Holtz's distress inks. Such a simple page!

I hope to be playing during the weekends because I need to create my life balance again. Work is so preoccupying and tiring. Rest is not enough to restore my sanity.

TFL... more creating soon!

No comments: