Friday, December 30, 2022

2021 Project Life!

 

It has been 5 months since my last post.

I am done with 2021 PL but forgot to upload... Just like 2020, events and happenings were still limited because it was still Pandemic. This was the year when people were starting to get vaccinated and at the same time, trying to live normal. People were battling over mental and physical health, while trying to survive the new life. 

I have my own struggles and battles too... struggles of being alone a parent, struggles of facing the online teaching while going to work everyday, battles of keeping my balance over sanity and happiness, and a lot more. But hey, we made it to 2021!

And, I scrapped the year's happenings.









The lesson here is that we have survived with the help of family and prayers, I believe life will be okay after all.

Thanks for looking.



No comments: