Friday, February 24, 2023

2022 Project Life!

Thank you for a SUDDEN changed holiday! The national holiday here in the Philippines should be tomorrow. The EDSA Revolution Day should be celebrated tomorrow but was changed by the new president. But really, thank you for this day off to rest, play in my scraproom and yes, blog!

I was able to finish my 2022 Project Life last weekend and promised myself to blog this coming weekend. Scrapbooking is still my stress buster and my coping up mechanism to face my busy life as a teacher and as single parent. I noticed that last year picked up on more memory making and happy times with my 2 boys and my family. Here goes my life...














Project Life makes me use my little scraps and little embellishments. I still do 12x12 pages, but this one excites me as well, because these are the highlights of life in a few pages. I started my 2023 Project Life, I am on time and I hope to be updated on pictures and happenings always.

Thanks for looking peeps... more creating! 

No comments: