Saturday, April 8, 2023

Christmas 2022

My favorite time of the year and my favorite subject to scrap!

These have been part of my backlogs and I was able to finish it with my journaling. Christmas layouts always excites me not just because of the bright colors and the ornaments like trees, bells and Santa, but because of the truly festive season of love and hope. Making these in the summer months make me feel Christmas is coming so soon.





Christmas 2022...  Got this picture late September last year in the Ikea store in SM MOA. Occasions like this makes me miss Dodo again. Well, we went shopping instead to forget that missing part of us! I used here MM PPS, Scenic Route scraps, DMC threads, AC Thickers cardboard letters, buttons, epoxy and cardboard stickers.

I aimed to finish my backlogs and create more happy pages! Hope this inspires you to go back to your passion and mess your scrapping nooks once again.

Thanks for looking!

 

No comments: