Saturday, July 29, 2023

Chef Xpress

Its great to be blogging again!

After almost 3 weeks of graduation preparations in our school, the three main events were finally done successfully! Now, its time for some relaxing ME time... I went up in my scraproom today and did some journaling. I have no photo backlogs for my boys as of now and so I can take things easy.





Chef Xpress... As a Culinary Arts student, Lorenzo is eligible to join the Tagisan ng Talino's Chef Xpress Challenge. Its a three-man team and a two-hour cooking challenge where the team will be creating their own menu after seeing the ingredients and will be preparing an appetizer, a main course and a dessert within the given time. It was a first time for Lorenzo and I was so excited for him and the team. Win or loose, it was the experience that he earned! I used here AC letter pad and gingham cardstocks, assorted ribbons, buttons, DMC threads, cardstocks stickers, star brads, pearls and Tim Holtz distress yellow ink. 

Remembering my Father today, as he celebrates his 24th birthday in heaven... I know you will be proud of your apo Lucian Lorenzo Roberto, which I named after you, Dad.

Thank you Lord for a Saturday, a rest day, a crafting day and a blog day!

TFL.


 

No comments: