Sunday, December 31, 2023

Better than Bear Hugs!

 As I enjoy my Christmas vacation... 

I got to do a lot of things in the house specially in my scraproom. I'm on my Day 9 out of the office, but not really out of my responsibilities, but just physically out of the limbo! I got to SCRAP again and mess around in my favorite room. These layouts I want to share were done months ago, but will be posting now. Here goes...
                                                                                                                          





Better than Bear Hugs... are layouts where I used scraps of strips. Obviously, Luigi and Chuy's hugs are better than this huge bear's hug and just loving it. I used here Bazzill cardstocks, assorted pps strips, assorted washi tapes, DMC threads, paper flowers, silk leaves, buttons, Maya Road embelishment and Ranger inks. 

Why don't you use your scraps and start playing!

Thanks for looking.


No comments: