Thursday, February 28, 2008

February Challenge Entries (Part II)...

Itty Bitty Scrapshack's Round 3
Here are the rules for this round: 2 page layout, handwritten titles and journaling, use of fabric and doodling. Whew, just finished uploading this one... here's my take for this week's challenge...





I scraplifted this one from Cookie's layout "Story of Us", her layout for the second round of Itty Bitty Scrapshack Challenge. There's a bonus challenge, you have to scraplift an entry and this is my piece... I scrapped Noah's photos and I used here DCWV's Rock Star papers, felt ribbons, brads, eyelets, Prima flowers and DCWV Doodles rubons...

Lasting Impression's Websters Page
Here's my Websters Page... I got Vintage Home papers. It's so dainty and sweet, and it's not really nice for a boy page. So I got this photo of Luigi with my two cousins Rita and Rochelle, her Aunties! I did a lot of paper cutting here and tried my hands on more feminine styles.


Scrapbytes Challenge
Last weekend, I spent the whole Saturday morning digging up for a good ad that will match my photos. I always ended up looking at this snack box that I saw Enzo was eating. I had about 4-6 photos to use and I thought the balls drawn on the box would be the perfect place to put the pictures. Took me 'til Sunday morning to have this layout done... had to dry the paint on the chipboards and write my journals. This is not really my style! But I can say that I had experienced lifting an ad... it's new for me and I had fun doing it!

No comments: