Sunday, February 24, 2008

Round 2: Life's Wonderful Miracle...

Here's my entry for the Round 2 of the Itty Bitty Scrapshack Challenge. I'm a little worried in this round, I get the feeling that I will be illiminated after this round! Well, here's this week's rules... we have to scrap 4 photos in a one page layout, 3 different patterned papers, rub-ons, blings and ribbons- but ribbons should be used in a creative way! And so I made spider web roses using organza ribbons. This is one design in ribbon embroidery that I learned during my cross stitch and hardanger days, but we use silk ribbons so that it will be washable and flexible. What was nice in this round was, we were able to use other materials aside from the indicated requirements. I'm crossing my fingers and here's my take to this round...



The round bookplate served as a pull out tab of my journaling,it reads "... It was the time when I lost every hope of having another child. The Lord must love us so much that he gave us a miracle. It's the miracle of You! You were born on March 1, 2004 and we named you Lucian Lorenzo Roberto, our son." I used here Chatterbox-Boy Stripe paper, MM-French Lace Light paper, Stemma-Our Son paper, Bazzill cardstocks, Fancy Pants and Memory Boutique rub-ons, aqua blings,organza ribbons, Maya Road chipboard-Bird of a Feather, We are Memory Keeper antique metals, MM brads, DMC thread, Colorbox chalk ink, antique metal flowers and satin leaves. TFL guys!

No comments: