Monday, February 11, 2008

February Challenge Entries...

My Little Attic's KI Pop Culture Challenge
I chose challenge 1 of MLA... create an altered project and one page layout. Here are my entries for Nette's Pop Culture contest...

My altered project is a tissue paper holder, I used the plastic packaging cylinder of an apple caramel dessert. Its my first time to use my alcohol inks, I got it from my Scrapbooks Hawaii's prize last December and it was really great! I had fun using it.

Then here is my layout, I had fun painting! I'm not really good in flowers, this is my best try in making a flower layout...

Scrapbooks Hawaii's Autumn Leaves Challenge
This is a "real" challenge for me... you get to make your own patterned papers by using Autumn Leaves stamps.


Scrapbukan's Making Memories Noteworthy Love Challenge
The theme was to make layouts or a mini album about "someone or something" you LOVE! I normally write or print out my journals in cardstocks or papers, but I have fun using the MM noteworhty pad, parang hindi sya mawawala sa uso. I choose to make 2 layouts for this challenge...



The first one is Together... celebrating our 15 years of marriage this year! I finally scrapped this photo taken in Baguio City during our 15th wedding anniversary. I think this layout will make a nice valentine token for my husband Dodo... TFL!


I just love my LIFE! I just wanted to share how happy I am with this simply life I have... and being able to scrap, scrap and scrap!!!


Thanks for looking guys!

No comments: