Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Guest Designer for Scrapbukan

These were the stash sent by Mam Sahrie Wenceslao, owner of Scrapbukan Store... very pretty di ba! She gave me a pack of Basic Grey Two Scoops patterned papers, sticker and fibers, and Li'l Davis rubons. I want to thank Mam Sahrie for choosing me to be this month's Guest Design Team Member. You can view my creations at Scrapbukan's Blog.





Altered Project: Wooden Chopping Board
I thought of making this chopping board into a welcome signage for Scrapbukan Store. Making girly themes or layouts is always a challenge to me, I hope you like what I did here...



Bubble Up
This was one of Enzo's summer afternoon delights... blowing bubbles!




Wow! Beach!
This was Enzo's first time to see a beach! He was so happy just playing in the sand.




Summer Getaway
My summer getaway with my boys... just playing along the shore!




Thanks for looking everyone!

6 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

love all your layouts issa!!!!!

Wati Basri said...

lovely layouts issa..... :)

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Congrats Issa!

Love your layouts esp. the Summer Get Away! Love the sun embellishment and how you used the fibers!

-Pia

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous LOs...I lvoe the giant Sun one...very nice

Chowchow said...

Beautiful layouts Issa - all of them. Well done and congrats on winning...

Lee i. said...

lovely layouts. i wish i could do more circle shapes like you. all my LOs are so angular. pa scraplift na lang ha?