Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm finally scrapping after three weeks...

I'm so happy to be back! SCRAPPING and BLOGGING at the same time... I really don't know what happened to me for the past three weeks or should I say after the Idol Challenge. My scrapping mojo suddenly disappeared, parang naubos lahat ang art ko sa katawan, hahaha! The last few days I have some papers laying on my table and I said I MUST SCRAP OR ELSE!!! Oh well, here are some pages I made for my eldest son Luigi, he just turned 15 last month.



Surf... Luigi's favorite past time this days! I used here Dream Street Paper, cardstock, brillance ink, Tim Holtz tickets, Prima flowers, AAS fabric covered brad, MM brad, Scenic Route chipboard letters and shape, ribbons and lace, WRMK metal hardware.






Celebrate... Luigi celebrated his 15th birthday last September 26 here at home with his classmates and our family. I used here Bo Bunny pps, cardstocks, corrugated kraft board, AC Thickers glittered letters, 7 Gypsies gaffer tape, AAB gold wire, felt ribbons, MM staple wires, pigment ink, MMe cardstock label and some buttons.

Thanks for looking guys!

2 comments:

Beate said...

Your layouts are really fantastic! Just love your style! :)

Have a nice weekend.

Liza said...

Yan ba ang naubusan ng art sa katawan! LOL! Ganda ng LO mo Issa and kuha mo talaga ang flavor ng layouts na pang-boys!