Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scrappin' Kids turns One!!!

Hello everyone... I'm so happy to tell you guys that Scrappin' Kids will be celebrating its 1st birthday ever! All you have to do is to choose one of the previous challenges here and submit a layout with a little write up about why you choose such month. We are choosing 3 winners for this month instead of 1, Wati must be sooo generous again for giving RAKs!!! So come join us and let's party!

Well, I also get to choose my favorite challenge and its Challenge #5 Lovey February. Here's my take...


Extreme Family Fun
This photo was taken during my mom's birthday held in Tagaytay. Eating is one of the best bonding moments ever in my family. We all gather up, tell stories while dining and just enjoying each other's company.

I also want to tell everyone to hang out in the SK forum, we are going to have lot's of fun before this month ends... see you there!

TFL!

No comments: