Sunday, November 30, 2008

A day at My Little Attic...

This trip to MLA was a one-month long planned with the Scrapaholics. I never miss any event of MLA, I don't know why but I know I have to be there to learn new things and get some new stash. I also love the smell of Nette's house, it's so nice because it doesn't trigger my rhinitis and I can stand it for the whole day. Here's what I got myself for my pre-birthday treat...


Got some bazzill polkadot cardstocks and BG- Urban Prairie, Wassail and Granola papers. Forgot to post some Prima flowers and the MM tiny white alphas. And I also got some things for my presents to my cousin and sis-in-law, secret!

There were two challenges for the day... a mini album and an acrylic layout. I don't know much about acrylic sheets, but since the lessons thought by Donna, Yoyin and Cookie were about alcohol inks and glimmer mist, I got so excited to try my hand again. My first time to use acrylic was during the finale of Idol 1 and I wasn't really successful. Here's my take for the MLA's challenge 2...




Guess what?! I won the acrylic challenge! I used here Chatterbox Botanico pps, glimmer mist courtesy of Helga, alcohol inks and Prima flowers from Dra. Chiqui. Thanks Cookie for your generosity as always. And now I adhered my acrylic on a white cardstock, I'm sure Kuya will be happy that I won again because of his photos... hehehe!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Congrats again Issa! Ganda ng LO mo. It was nice seeing you again yesterday. Nung Idol kasi you were busy kaya I really didn't get to talk to you. First time ko pumunta sa MLA jam and now I know why scrappers go there kahit medyo malayo. Super enjoy pala. Dami pa food at giveaways. Hope to see you again next time.

Sasha Farina said...

fabulous loot there... that embossed bazzill... yumminess!!! I love them to bits!!