Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scrappin Kids' "Bloodline" November...

It's bonding time here in Scrappin' Kids... Challenge #14 is up at the blog, so please check it out here.

Here's my take for this month's theme...




TIA
Here's a layout about the bonding moments of my eldest son Luigi and his Auntie Janice. Luigi is the eldest nephew in my father's side and became my cousin's favorite for quite awhile. Luigi would always ask his aunties and uncles to meet during weekends to bike, play or just simply cook out for fun. I just hope he grows up to be really close to them with the love for relatives and elders. I used here Dream Street pps, cardstocks, glittered glue, Prima flowers, gold wire, AC Thickers glittered chipboard letters, gold brads and MM acrylic paint.

I want to thank everyone who joined the SK Marathon @ 9 last week... and Congratulations to the winners Feli from Singapore, Vivs from Brunei and Helga from the Philippines!

Thanks for looking...

No comments: