Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Timi's Birthday Challenge...

Here's my entry to my friend Timi's birthday challenge... you have to lift one of her layouts and your have to use her favorite colors apple green and orange. Acually, I'm beginning to like this combination! Here's my take...


Fall 2007... It was fall season in US when my Mom last visited our relatives in the east coast. She had the grandest time playing with her grandchildren there. For this page I used kraft paper for the base, CK paper for the leaves pps, Scenic Route pps, Maya Road arrows, BG mini monos letters, chipboard and cardstock, Brillance black ink, glittered glue, MM acrylic paint and Colorbox fluid chalk ink. I used a photo on my "fall" letters, its a photo of the trees with their leaves turning orange and brown, love the idea!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: