Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An afternoon with the Scrapaholics...

... means scrapping time and a layout! We celebrated Rita's Birthday last Saturday and after a lot of munching and chatting, we settled to scrap in her beautiful pink scraproom! So great to get working with friends again, I miss moments like this! You know... just sit down, talk about anything while scrapping, ask your seatmate if your embie is in the right place and after you know it, you're done with your layout. Oh well, I wasn't able to finish because of my journaling but I made sure that was the only one missing.



Hatty Holidays
I used here Websterpages pps, BG pps for my photo mats, cardstocks, glittered glue, Ranger glossy accents, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, gold brads, ribbon, plastic snowman embie and a Little Yellow Bicycle cardstock christmas sticker from Mich. It was actually my first time to enjoy a websterpage!

We had a great afternoon, you can see more at the Scrapaholics' blog! Thanks for looking...

No comments: