Saturday, January 17, 2009

Save Up some Brown Bags...

We had an online tutorial at Scrappin' Kids last night... we made another mini album using brown paper bags. While I was covering and embellishing my album, I thought of doing something else aside from the usual mini album. I thought of giving the pockets in between another purpose. Since we are four in the family and there are four pockets available, I thought of making a "Save Up" pouch that I can keep each of our bank books and gift moneys. Here's what I came up with...






I used here 5 pieces brown paper bags of the same size, BG Lucky papers, adhesives, ribbons, Prima flowers, fabric covered brads and pearl and jeweled grommets, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, cardstocks and playing cards. Try making one too, its really nice!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Wati Basri said...

great idea issa..and that is rockin too ;)i

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

sis i love your album!thanks for sharing this...and you are so creative to use the pockets inside!

Anonymous said...

Ohh this is FABULOUS! Brilliant idea to use those pockets!

peata said...

cute mini.
gotta love the brown paper bags.
making mini albums
mini album blog