Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Been finishing some more layouts for my family in California, my Auntie will be bringing them for me. Just want to share them...



Bliss
This is last week's ad at Ad This. I finally used the inspiration in this Bliss layout. I used here Kaisercraft pps, MM notepad, some cutout flowers, cardstock which I embossed with cuttlebug and gold ink. So happy with such a simple page!




Together
This is the family of my cousin Reggie, he's staying in Fontana, CA with his wife Marilyn and kids Matt, Matthew and Maggie. I used here Fancy Pants pps, Bazzill cardstock Just the Edges, Prima pps and flowers, gromets, Maya Road chipboard flower (from Pia Lopez), Ranger crackle paint and glossy accents, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, gold wires and cardstocks.



You Rock!
I used here Rockstar pps from DCWV, buttons, DMC threads, Tim Holtz ticket, some lace, AC Thickers letters and cardstock. This rockstar is my nephew Matt, he's same age with my eldest son Luigi. He's into music like his Dad.

Thanks for looking...

3 comments:

Lee i. said...

swerte naman ng family mo to receive such creative memorable gifts. pwede pa-adopt? :-) hehehe. dati sa lb scrapaholics lang nagpapa-adopt, ngayon sa pamilya na. :-)

Chowchow said...

Ooohhh more beautiful layouts Issa...

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts Issa. Talaga maganda! Your Bliss LO is simple yet so sweet.. Thx for the inspiration.