Friday, February 27, 2009

Wanted Artist...

I'm the Guest Artist of Tessah Sanchez in her Gallery... I am so happy and excited to be featured there! I met Tessah a few months ago and since then, we meet at SK forum regularly and sometimes exchange emails and stories. But what caught me was her appreciation in all my creations. I am so happy to know that in all that I do, I have somehow inspired and shared something in the scrapbooking world. Drama ng lola mo!


But honestly... Salamat Tessah for the oppurtunity to be featured at "Wanted Artist!"
Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Lee i. said...

congrats issa. you are really an artist through and through.

Chowchow said...

Congrats Issa. Its an honour well deserved...

Wati Basri said...

Congrats n well deserve babe!!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Hi dear! So sorry been MIA-ing too!lol! I should be the one to say thank you. You are one of my babe here in SB world!drama noh!hehehehhe!