Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Hearts...

Hello Peeps!
It's a day before the Love Day and I want to greet my kumare, sis, classmate and an old time friend Marife... Happy Birthday to You Dear! I started to celebrate the love day today with my fellow Mommies and Lolas in school, we had a lunch date. Then, Enzo made this card for me and his Daddy, and these glittered hearts...




Let me share a little Valentine page... I made this for my Auntie Linda and my favorite american uncle, Uncle Bill... hehehe!



So This is Love...
I used here Prima Urban Cosmos pps, Fancy Pants felt, buttons, DMC threads, Prima flowers and lace, gromments, cardstock and MM tiny alphas.

We are going out tonight for a Pre-Valentine bonding... we are going to UPLB's annual February Fair. People here in Los Banos look forward to this week-long event, there'll be food booths, shopping places and org displays in the field where everyone can come and stroll around. I'm bringing the two boys for a little FUN at the field! And to wrap things up, I found this beautiful blog of Monica thru Janis Maghinay. She's into stamping and cardmaking and believe me, she's really good! You can visit her here. She has a great give- away waiting...


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Wish everyone will have a great day tomorrow! Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

LG said...

Hi Issa! Thanks for droppin by my blog. Anyway, I remember mentioning on SK forum that Im from caloocan :P hehehe

Yuh I met cookie and soe other great ladies like Lisa (my swap buddy) and Dinah. I was able to see some other scrappers like Janis but I was too shy to meet the others. I did not join the crop event kasi, just too shy.

Cookie seemed to be very friendly saka smiley face sya kaya she was the only one I approached talaga.

If you were there, sayo din ako lalapit hehehe.

Thanks for the bati pala. I was just lucky enough to join a valentines cyber crop last last weekend. Na browse ko lang sya sa google actually the day itself. Swerte din because at that time there were only few who joined in and since BG is one of my favorite and the prize was $100 of BG Bittersweet range, syempre go na :P hehehe. Buti nanalo ako sa bingo nila pampadami ng points.

Thanks again. Nxt time sana I can meet you too

sorry ang haba