Thursday, March 19, 2009

Guest Designer for Mystical Scrapbooks...

It was in mid February when I got an email from Donna, owner of Mystical Scrapbooks in Australia, asking me if I can be their GDT for March. Actually, it was part of my prize for winning in the "Game On Challenge" sometime in July 2008. And after a week, my speedy box of BG stash came! I am so happy to show you the projects I made for Mystical Scrapbooks...



Love you Lots...
I love this page! I thought of doing something new which was not really my style and this was my first attempt. I wanted to do a boy page with a touch of pinks and hearts. I used here Coredinates cardstock, BG Bittersweet pps and rubons, MM LOVE chipboard shape, paint and heart brad, AC slick black pen, a flower, AAS glittered heart stickers, ribbons, Terri Martin letter stickers and glittered glue.



Just Us...
I've been waiting to scrap this photo since last year, this photo was taken October of last year I think. I always treasure moments like this, just me and my kids playing and fooling around! I always love playing with corrugated boards but again, this page was a "not-so-me" style, hehehe!? I went out of my comfort zone and play with the pinks, paints and flourishes. I hope I did justice to this BG page. I used here BG Bittersweet pps, corrugated board, coredinates cardstock, Kaisercraft pearls, AAS fabric covered brads and glittered hearts, flowers, MM paint and Colorbox fluid chalk ink.

Perpetual Calendar
I've been making this calendar for christmas presents last year, so thought of sharing it to others. You will be needing a picture frame, some scrap cardstocks and patterned papers, ribbons, monthly calendar print outs and embellishments to decorate it with. I fell in love with the BG Bittersweet color motiff of pink and brown!

Again, I would like to thank Donna and the Mystical Scrapbooks Team for this honor and chance to be featured in their site. You can visit their forum for the step by step directions of the perpetual calendar.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Another inspiring works from you dear!I love the altered frame.You have to teach me how to do them..lol!

iza said...

hello issa.love both ur lo.happy scrapping...

Cookie Aguilar said...

love your work Issa!!! all gorgeous!!! and inspiring!!!

Anonymous said...

wuhooo beautiful LOs & calendar issa... I'm drooling!

CHING said...

Hi Issa, Congrats on your new post as GDT for Mystical Scrapbooks ! Love your gorgeous lo and altered projects !

Chowchow said...

Oh my Issa - I love everything posted here. You are def on a roll here....