Monday, March 2, 2009

Scrappin' Kids' 2nd Sketch for March

Here's the 2nd sketch made by our talented Creative Adviser Jessy. Sorry but I had to turn the sketch around. You can visit the RDs and DTs' takes at the SK blog. Please join us for another month of sketch challenge...





Just Right...
Luigi is now 15 and turning 16 in 6 months time. I can't believe he's so grown up and ehemmm... falling for his first puppy love! I'm a mom with two worlds, the first world is dealing with teeners, relationships, LQ's and getting along with the emo generation. And the other one is playing with toys and watching cartoons. Since my two kids are almost 11 years apart, I have no choice but to play along with them! That's just ok. Here's what I did to express how I feel as a mother. Journaling reads "Luigi, you are a now a teenager and you are like a bird in my hand. So fragile and so sensitive. I don't want to hold you tight or you might die, loosen up or you might fly. I just want to hold you right. Just right to let you breath and enjoy the rest of life!"

I used here Sassafras pps, cardstock, Tim Holtz grudgeboard, buttons, DMC threads, glittered glue, Doodlebug letter stickers. Brillance ink, and Colorbox fluid chalk ink.



Valentines 2009
I caught this little guy making hearts for the V day, its so nice that Teacher Helga allowed me to take some shots. This is a sample for my Scrappin' Kids' weekend challenge. My challenge was to scrap at least 3 photos using your old stash with a touch of red. I used here Cherry Arte pps, black, red and white cardstocks, BG rubons, DCWV rub ons, 7 Gypsies card, Fancy Pants pin, heart silver brads, ribbons, MM tiny alphas and Colorbox gold pigment ink.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

Love your takes for SK Issa...