Monday, January 25, 2010

Sketch #88!

Good Monday Morning everyone! I'm down to my last sketch assignment with Creative Scrappers, whew time really flies so fast! This week's sketch came from Irene Groneng. Here's my version of the sketch...


Christmas 2009...Every Christmas day, my cousins and the rest of the family would go home to Los Banos to spend a day of bonding, exchanging gifts, singing and feasting on food. This page shows the highlights of day like the family picture, Mom's and Auntie Linda's yummy Rhumcake and our live chat with my brother in Dubai. I used here Fancy Pants pps-merrier merrier and happy holidays card, red cardstock, Little Bicycle snowflakes transparencies and 3D stickers, AC Thickers foil letter stickers, 7 Gypsies christmas stickers, blings, ribbons, AAS heart brads, WRMK metals, Creative Imaginations transparent stickers, Ranger glossy accents and Tattered Angels glimmer mist.

I will be moving to CS's Team N by next month so please watch out for more sketch inspirations here. Have a safe week ahead everyone!

TFL!

No comments: