Monday, February 1, 2010

Pig Out Adventure!

I was sick last week, been having this crazy palpitations! I'm a worrier (for your information!) and I hate myself for that. So while I keep my positive vibes, I decided to scrap again. I went to True XoXo Girl's blog and found two more inspirations on Dana Tatar's "Let Loose" and Robin Gibson's "Will you" layouts. I lifted the torn paper opening from Dana and the use of ribbons from Robin. Here's my page...



Dine with the Heroes... Every weekends, Pig Out grill crew dress in superhero costumes, then they just play along with the kids dining with them. This time my little boy Chuy and DK got to play with Batman and Robin girl and Wonder Woman. Too late when DK decided to be afraid of them, hahaha! I used here DCWV Green Stack pps, Bo-Bunny Xtreme Barbed Wire pps, kraft cardstock, Doodlebug cardstock letter sticker, AC Thickers chipboard letters, 7 Gypsies stickers, Marcella's 3D word sticker, ribbons, eyelets, transparent sticker and journaling pad from BFF Timi.

After this page and a meeting with a doctor, I felt better already. Got me all ready for a day of scrapping with the Scrapaholics... watchout! TFL!

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome layout! Thanks for lifting me and playing along with the XOXO Girls!