Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mommy Scraps has a Recipe Challenge... she asked for 3 circles, color green, 2 different kinds of ribbons and inked edges. For my three circles, I cut a big circle cardstock, another one on the inside portion of the big circle and my journaling spot. I love the apple green shade which I painted on my BOY chipboard. The two different kinds of ribbons can be found at the lower area, I used rikrak and organza ribbons clipped on the brads which I used as centers of my flowers. And finally, I inked my cardstock circle with olive fluid chalk ink. Hmmm, I hope I got all the ingredients listed to make this recipe challenge!


My Boy... Another page for baby Quinn, love this close up shot of this beautiful baby boy! I used here DCWV Nana Kids pps and cardstocks, Prima flowers, AAS brads and chipboard letters, Heidi Swapp journal spot, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, organza ribbon, rikrak ribbon, MM acrylic paint and K & company letter stickers.

No comments: