Monday, February 15, 2010

Sketch #91!

This is my first sketch assignment for Team N of the Creative Scrappers and its from Kristine Davidson. My fellow designers' pages are up in the blog and you can view it here. Happy scrapping!




Jo + Anna = DK... This is baby DK having fun in the sand, photo was taken at Laiya Beach, Batangas. I used here Fancy Pants-About a boy pps, buttons, DMC thread, Three Bugs beach sticker, KI ribbon and Love Elsie fabric sticker, cardstock, Ranger glossy accent and Tattered Angel glimmer mist.

Hope I inspired you a bit to get those hands scrapping... thanks for looking peeps!

6 comments:

Mija ♥ said...

Mmmm LOVE this - the pic is just stunning!

Mei Ann said...

Hi Issa, Your LOs are always a source of inspiration and ideas! Love them!

LG said...

WOW!!! Great interpretation of the sketch Ms. Issa. Love all those small details on the side with that title

Wati Basri said...

wooohoo...love the green and great pic too

Mija ♥ said...

Hi Issa!
My Scrapblog is "Made by Mija" if you want to visit me agin;)

See you:)

Chowchow said...

Love the sketch and your take on it Issa. The pic is too precious!