Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shine!

My little boy is shining to be a young man! I didn't realize it until I saw him wearing his black suit and red shimmer tie, and all ready for his Junior and Senior Promenade Party. Time went really fast, now my Luigi is a young man in the making and I'm excited as a Mom. Oh, but not with Chuy, he will be my baby for now! Let me share this page...



Shine... my Prince!
This page is inspired by this sketch from Ms. Becky Fleck. I just gave a little slant in my version and used a diecut bracket shaped base. I used here October Afternoon and Graphic 45 papers, Bazzill cardstocks, diecut chipboard, Hambly transparency, Prima epoxy sticker, K & Company adhesive chipboard word, AAS glittered heart stickers, felt heart ribbon, Tattered Angel glimmer mist, blings, Colorbox fluid chalk ink and glittered glue.

Check out Scrapdango's 4th anniversary challenge at Page Maps... thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Wati Basri said...

oh gosh..kids dflty grow really fast huh...and it just make us mom really sad..hehehe..anyway that is such a precious layout there Issa :)