Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Pretty Nieces!

It's girly time for me, been scrapping some pages to send to my family in America. Here are 2 scraplift-inspired pages of my pretty nieces Maggie Regine Alicbusan, Sadie Elizabeth and Graciana Sybill Eilberg. I'm enjoying the use of flowers and I think I'm running out of it! Here goes...


And then there was YOU!... This is little sweet Maggie! This page was inspired and was lifted from Jona Panesa's 12345....until my very last breathe I will love you. I just scrapped on the other side because of Maggie's pose on the right side. I used here Ms. Elizabeth pps, MM pps, Heidi Grace Studios pps and cardstock sticker, cardstocks, Heidi Swapp journaling spot, foam flowers, Prima flowers and pearls, Kaisercraft blings, AAS bling brads, glittered glue and Colorbox fluid chalk ink.


Sisters... here I lifted Lynnette Davis' Sucker layout. Got inspired with her page to scrap my two pretty nieces Sadie and Gracie. I used here MM school pps, BG pps, DCWV cardstocks, felt flowers, Prima flowers, AAS flowers and pearl gromet, buttons, ribbons, Heidi Swapp journaling spot, Heidi Grace cardstock sticker and chipboard letters.

Thanks for the chance to lift your wonderful creations Jona Panesa and Lynnette Davis of the Xoxo Girls. Scrapping made easy if you have inspirations and mojo at the same time, so don't let it fly Rebel!

2 comments:

Mija ♥ said...

You are so talented! I just LOVE all of your work! The latest for CS Jo+Anna= DK is is my favorite!!

Mija

Bernie said...

beautiful work!
Bernie x