Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SY12: Pet Peeves

Peeves are the things that annoys or bugs us, things that we don't like or maybe hate. Each of us have these, right? So what's yours?...



Oh No!... I hate gray hair popping up, loud persons with a loud attitude, ice cream on a bun, dirty bathrooms and cooking! I know I have to adjust specially on cooking, ok I'm trying my best. I used here cardstocks, MM scallop circle pps, old book page, Maya Road chipboard girl, Tim Holtz crackle paint, K & Co. tags to go, sassafras tag, Prima flowers, fibers, Tattered Angel glimmer mist, AAS chipboard letters, AC Thickers foamed letters, Kaisercraft acrylic paint, and WRMK precious metal hardware photo corners.

This is my last layout for the May-July term at Scrap Yourself and I'd finished 6 layouts all about myself. I am still officially with SY for another term, YeHeyyyy! and I would like to thank Kristine for considering me. There'll be some changes in our blog posts and challenges but I'm sure it will continue to be FUN and EXCITING. So hope to see you again at Scrap Yourself!

Thanks for looking as always!

No comments: