Sunday, January 2, 2011

Layouts, layouts and LAYOUTS!

I thought of sharing some new layouts for this brand new year! I am looking forward to be scrapping again... after the Holidays, I am stuffed with lots of photos waiting to be played and scrapped!


Cowboy... One of Lorenzo's favorite this days is Toy Story's Woody. He asked his Ninong Louie to buy him this cowboy hat for his Woody costume. I used here DCWV Green Stack pps and cardstocks, corrugated board, old book pages from Yvette, K and Company diecut flowers, buttons, crochet flowers from Timi, DMC threads, Tattered Angel glimmer mist and AAS foam letter stickers.



123... Jump! Photo taken during Luigi's birthday celebration, where King Boy, Onald, Luigi and I jumped in the pool, with Nancy taking the shots. I used here DCWV cardstocks, Basic Grey pps, My Little Yellow Bicycle pps, Tattered Angel glimmer mist, AC foam shape and letter stickers, button and abaca twine.


Blissful ... 17! My eldest turned 17 in September and we had a swimming party at Villa Josefina here in Los Banos. I used here Scenic Route graph paper, DCWV pps, cardstocks, AC rubons, K and Company diecut flowers, Jillibeans journalling sprouts, clear buttons, baker's twine, pins, WRMK precious metals photo turns and brads, lace and Tattered Angel glimmer mist.

Happy New Year everyone and continue scrapping those precious moments... Thanks for looking!

No comments: