Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sketchabilities #39!

Hello everyone! Welcome to our first reveal for the new year at Sketchabilities! I still have hangover of the holidays and so I decided to scrap Lorenzo's Christmas photos. Here's what I came up with...



2010... Since I'm already working, I feel sorry for spending less time at home. Lorenzo constantly reminded me of putting up our tree as early as October. Christmas season comes early in my house and the boys are just excited about it. So this year, it was a bit late, but the excitement and happiness was just the same... overwhelming! Lorenzo still believes in Santa Claus and was worried his stockings won't fit Santa's gifts. He loves countdowns about anything that excites him, so you can just imagine how "kulit" this little boy is. I used here Fancy Pants pps, corrugated board, Bazzill cardstock edges and chipboard numbers, Scenic Route chipboard and pps, Prima's Antique Mistletoe, 7 Gypsies cardstock stickers, MM shimmer paint and Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist.

The weather is pretty much colder than last month, it feels like Baguio is here in Laguna! Nevertheless, Lorenzo is enjoying the cold breeze and its giving me a hard time waking up for work. 7 weeks from now, Lorenzo will be turning 7 and this is occupying much of my thoughts. I am working on a Toy Story theme party and my first move is to shop for little things for his loot bags and games. I am still searching for his Buzz Lightyear costume and its driving me crazy! Yeah, I am on panic mode now, and I think I am more excited than him, hahaha!

I feel I have finally adjusted on my daily routine in school. Just taking it easy for now and getting ready again for another major exam week. I am still scrapping, I'm glad I haven't forgotten it!

You're not lost, I just changed the face of my blog. Thanks for looking as always! :)

No comments: