Sunday, January 30, 2011

Websters Pages Classes

I can't believe I was able to make Iris Uy pages!!! The LB girls attend her Websters Page Class exclusively here in Los Banos last Saturday, January 29. We had three pages to play with and we basically lifted her original pages plus a lot of new techniques and materials to be used. It was an afternoon of fun and scrapping, bonding and playing... wish ko lang maulit ulit! Now let me share my busy hands' creations...



Time with You... Its Mom and daughter time to take the center page, hehehe! Such a nice shot to scrap! Love the new things I made here plus the use of granular gel medium and mica flakes on the bird and his glimmery house. I used here white cardstock, Websters Pages pps and Sparklers, granular gel with acrylic paint and mica flakes, chipboard shapes, Adirondack acrylic dabbers, mist, Tsukineko inks, ribbons and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.





Heart with Joy... My second page was a shot of my two wacky boys in Tagaytay City after a lunch date with the family. Here we did some misting and stamping using Tim Holtz's Distressing Ink and water sprays. I used here Websters Pages pps and Sparklers, white cardstock, laces and ribbons, chipboard shapes, mists, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Adirondack dabber, Prima flowers and Tsukineko ink.





My Love... Look at the blending of colors we did on our third page. We used the wonderful colors of Tim Holtz's Distress Inks and his blending tool and sponges. Plus another great technique with the use of gel mediums. Look at the centerpiece that we did as an accent which was adhered with the use of gel. I scrapped my two boys running and playing at the UPLB grounds after an all-day performance in school last January 27. For the materials, I used here Pink Paisley pps, Websters Pages pps, Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Adirondack acrylic dabber, laces, Prima flowers, AC Thickers chipboard letters, Tsukineko Ink and for the center embellishments I used safety pin, metal buttons and antique metal flower, beads and sequences, tule cloth and Tattered Angels glimmer mist.

Mr. Mojo is still here and my mind is still whirling with lots of ideas. I just wish I have the time to put them all in a white space! Iris left us with a little challenge on the left papers and embellishments all to be assembled on a white base. Oh well, mine is done but my eyes are still feasting over it. I will share it soon, promise!

My weekend is finally over and school will be in full blast for the 4th grading period. Thanks for dropping by my blog, TFL peeps!

No comments: