Monday, June 27, 2011

Pink Paislee class with Master Iris Uy!

It's Monday and I still have a hang-over of yesterday's PLAYTIME! The LB Scrapaholics' ladies attended another class of Iris Uy and this time, we used Pink Paislee's Daily Junque Collection, Crate Paper's chipboard, Prima flowers and a lot of gel mediums. We started scrapping at around 11 in the morning and finished at about 6 in the evening, with 5 quality pages DONE! I had chicken and egg sandwich, a slice of buco pie, chips and 2 bottles of drink... and I survived the 7-hour playtime! Here's what I came up with...



Just Us!... Pia and Mom Che sitting and having fun by the bay! I started to like using gel mediums because of this page. We put clear gradular gel on the corners of our tulle cloth and colored it with perfect pearls powders. Then we used pearl mica flakes on the body of our salmon butterfly. I wish I can do this page again!




This is Life!... Little Lorenzo's idea of enjoying life was putting his feet up and just have FUN! This was our second page. We used Gesso material here and opal dust to give shimmers. I love the mixing of mists and distressing on the edges of this page.




Free Days...This photo was shoot at the bay window of my hotel room when I visited Hong Kong a few days ago. I love this window, I can sit here forever... while scrapping of course! I was a bit confused in putting all the elements on this page, thought that layering will be a little difficult. But since I was just lifting, I finally made my own version. The pink bird cage was painted with acrylic dabber and glazed with opal dust.




Just Us... Lorenzo and I always find time together, they say he's my little shadow! Or should I say, he's my tail! Big effort on this page was cutting and I just enjoyed every piece that I cut. The butterfly on top right was dressed on acrylic dabbers topped with Ranger's embossing ink and blue and gold perfect pearls powder.




Threesome... These three kids will be the next generation in our family, hoping there will be more to come! The thrill of playing with this page was again the use of Ranger distress and embossing inks. The dragonfly was topped with perfect pearls powder and the gears were glazed with mini beads gel. I just love the masculine theme in this page, but still little Pia blended in.


Last week was storm time in the Philippines, sun came up only yesterday and so I did the laundry at once this morning. I was really looking forward to scrap and just create this weekend, good thing Iris' class was not postponed. Oh well, everybody at home is back to the grind... school days, assignments, rush hours! And I need to go now, need to study my lectures for tomorrow!

Thanks for looking as always!

No comments: