Sunday, April 1, 2012

More of the EVER AFTER...





Been a little busy with school works this past few weeks... had to catch up with my last topics for lectures because of my confinement, final exams and reporting were next so I can finish my grades, then got two school events in two weeks. I could hardly squeeze some time to scrap, but got lucky enough to teach scrapbooking during our school's College Day last Friday. So... just made two more additional ever after pages! My brother and soon SIL are currently flying now crossing the miles to be home tomorrow night, YeHey! And the wedding mode will soon be ON. Will be taking a short leave from scrapping to give way for making their wedding give aways-packaging and of course, spend time to be a whole family again.

Today is Psalm Sunday, marks the first day of the Holy Week here in the Philippines. And this means, there'll be another Easter Sunday celebration coming up and its another Scrapaholics' event to wait for. My boys are anticipating a lot of happenings too, because SUMMER VACAY is officially here.

Thanks for looking peeps! Happy creating as always.

No comments: