Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Ever After Wedding is here...

Early morning of April 21st, we hit the road for 4 hours to reach the province of Zambales up north...
My brother Luis finally married her bride Hyeleen Basillio after almost 6 months of waiting. My eldest son Luigi was the Best Man and my little bunso was the Little Groom. And everyone else were dressed for the occassion and a great family photo op. We stayed in Subic, Zambales for 2 days and was able to enjoy a little tour in spite the short time.

I wish to thank our families- the Carandangs, Alicbusans and the Virtucios for joining us celebrate the wedding of my brother. Thanks too for the hospitality of my sister in law's family for the brunch and the warm welcome that they gave us. Most of all, my cousin Heidi who flew here in the Philippines for just 4 days just to attend the grand day.

Got tons of photos lined for scrapping! Haven't finish my kids' backlog and my Bangkok trip last week, now the wedding photos are piling up too. Hope to share some layouts soon... just getting organized here and clearing again my work area.

Happy Vacationing everyone! TFL as always!

No comments: