Friday, May 4, 2012

Lorenzo on the Spotlight!

I had been on hibernation mode last month... my scrapping activity was the first one on hold. After I finished my grades in school, I needed to slow down and enjoy the kids and family first. Now that the wedding was over, I finally had the time to look for my mojo and start playing again. Slowly but surely, I'm back to scrapping again...



Our Little Dracula... I have been saving this photo for a Halloween challenge! But decided to make it now, afraid to add up to my backlog folder! It was his first time to experience a Trick or Treat event at UPCO-UPLB with the LBScrapaholics Family. I used here Dream Street pps, MM pps, cardstocks, AAS wooden fence, Jillibeen Soup journaling sprouts, buttons and native twine.



Best Buds... In spite the quarrels and arguments between Mom and son, we remained Best Buds because we cannot live without each other! Lorenzo is so dependent on Mommy and Mommy wouldn't let him grow up! I used here Bella Blvd. pps, We are Memory Keeper chipboard tags, Maya Road glimmer mist and native twine.


 

Happy 8th Birthday Lorenzo... Here's a double pager to remember how we celebrated little Chuy's Birthday! It was a simple celebration with the family only and some close friends. I used here white AC cardstocks, Jillibean Soup pps, some native twine, ribbon and buttons, Memory Mist glimmer mists and Brillance ink. Such a simple layout and just been playful with papers and cutting.

Its my first blog for the month of May and I hope I can do this more regularly. I don't want to promise but I know I need to practice prioritizing and maximizing my time and energy this coming days. The other night I was talking to one of my close friends, we talked about going back to school  again. As much as she wanted to take her PhD degree and me, anticipating my enrollment on my masteral, we are both afraid to loose the life style that we are both enjoying now. She warned me about the time I needed to devote once I enter this new phase of learning, and that I need to read, read and READ. Gosh... how about scrapping, scrapping and SCRAPPING!? Honestly, they're giving me butterflies on my stomach and a lot  of worries that I may not be able to scrap often. Oh, I don't wanna think about it anymore...

On the other side of life, summer is halfway done! I hate the hot weather  now and the thought that my kids are going back to school soon. If only they can spend more time here at home just playing the computer, watching TV and jumping on our small swimming pool beside my house, and I, doing the shouting and watching most of the time. God, I enjoy SUMMER! I have 6 weeks to enjoy the rest of it and I'm going back to regular programming plus 14 Saturdays of Masters in Business Administration.  I want to look at life on a more positive and happy way when those days will come, I just want to slow down for now.

Finally started my Project Life 2012 last Wednesday! and working on the month of April. I'm stuck for awhile because I have to run for printing more photos. Another batch of photos are coming up for my scrapbook service in America and I only have a few personal backlogs for the 12x12 albums of my piglets. Now where is Mr. Mojo? Tell me if I can still breathe with these...

Goodluck LIFE! Thanks for looking peeps and have a great weekend ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the second time I've been to your site. Thnx for sharing more information.
my web page: Photo Booth Hire Adelaide