Friday, May 25, 2012

Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog - Design Team Call

Today, I decided to clear up my backlog and finish all my pending pages. Well, I'm happy for the 80% accomplishment for the day and this includes these two pages for the Filipino Scrapbookers DT Call. Inspired by this sketch, I made my pages with a little tilting. Here goes...



Fun... Here's one of the photos taken by my co-teacher Kat Pineda and they are my jolly co-teachers at STI. There are some moments that we forget that we are teachers and just be FUNNY-HAPPY people who cannot live without bursting to laughter and fun. I used here DCWV pps, cardstocks, Ranger distressing ink, Brillance black ink, paper flowers, buttons and native twine.




Together... Spending some gala moments with my two boys at Camp John Hay, Baguio City just before summer started this year. I used here DCWV pps, MME pps, Webster's Pages pps, cardstocks, Prima flowers and silk leaves.

Weather is so terrible even thou there are some showers within the day. Its officially rainy season here in our country but it is still warm and humid. Now leaving me more time in front of the net and facebook, and scrapbooking as usual! Lorenzo got only a week before his school starts, while Luigi is on vacation for the coming two weeks because he just finished summer school today. I don't want to say that I'm bored, but I don't want to rush each day as June comes nearer and nearer. Now I'm asking myself if I missed anything during the summer, YEAH the beach! We forgot to go to the beach!

Now I'm crossing my fingers for the DT call, please wish me luck! Thanks for looking as always!

2 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Wow, Issa! You not only did (1) LO but you're submitting (2) interpretations of my sketch.

I'm surely gonna get you scrapping and scrapping with our inspirational sketches.

Thanks so much for submitting an entry. 'til the end of the month, Issa. Will let you know.

Kathleen
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/
http://filipinoscrapbookerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Venus said...

Hi Issa,
Your layout is lovely :-) Came to your blog though Filipino Scrabookers. I'm your new follower :-)
Hope you'd visit my blog http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/

Have a nice day!
Venus