Thursday, May 17, 2012

Luigi's Pages are Next!

Posting some new pages of Kuya Luigi...

Macchiato... a taste of coffee after a hearty dinner at Terriyako Boy in Tagaytay. This just shows how his man loves to eat and eat! I used here some cardstocks, MME pps, Websters Pages pps, Jillibeans Soup pps, buttons, DMC thread, Brillance inks, silk leaves, Maya Road pin, and baker's twine.


Sumosam... We found this resto at Solenad, Nuvali in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and they have great food in big sizes, and Luigi just loves it! I used here MM pps, Dream Street pps, cardstock, wooden shopsticks, DMC thread, Memory Mist glimmer mist and Brillance inks.


High School Graduation... This layout was one year in the making and was stocked on my backlog envelope for quite some time. Included in this page were the graduation program and a letter from Luigi. I used here The Girls Paperie pps, Crate Paper, Jillibeans Soup Journaling Sprouts, October Afternoon and Basic Grey letter stickers, buttons, and native twine.  


Finally had the time to post some new pages after our school graduation activities. I'm back to scrap service and been hitting my table since last week. School is about to open in a few weeks and I'm afraid I will not have much time to play. I'm still waiting for my final teaching load and my application for grad school is still on progress. I'm anticipating this coming school year with a lot of surprises, adjustments and READING! and I want to face it with a positive perspective. Hopefully, scrapbooking will again balance my coming hectic life.

I think my summer escapades wraps up this soon. I had a happy summer get-away with family bonding during my brother's wedding, niece's swimming party, hopping on summer places and a taste of Bangkok, Thailand. The kids had their share of memories too and now it's time to slow down and bring them back to school mode again. There are still lots of things to do before school starts... get Chuy's textbooks, buy school supplies, cover his books and check up his old school uniform. Chuy is on his 2nd grade and Kuya Luigi just shifted to another course, Hotel and Restaurant Management from BS Tourism.

Slowing down for now and enjoying the rest of the summer. Going back to my table now, TFL!


No comments: