Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Taking another STEP...

Finally took a deep breath and made a step forward... as entered Letran Campus last Monday, 21st of May. I don't know what will happen that day and I wasn't even sure of what I was doing. But I have a positive mind that this next step of life will be for a good cause and self fulfillment. I took the admission exam for graduate school for 4 hours and had an evaluation interview with the Dean. I had my share of ups and downs during the evaluation but the day ended with... "Congratulations, welcome to Letran Graduate School!"

At my age now, I hope its not yet too late to try. People say that life is a continuing study and that we should never stop learning each day. Crossing my fingers for another chapter of my life to unfold and I'm just happy to back HOME after 23 years.

Arriba and TFL!

No comments: